Monday, February 13

A New Year, a New Look and a new mobile format!

The stable of nerds at Google have made it ridiculously easy for techno-idiots like me to make their personal blogs look and work much better.  Considering this is a free service, I am amazed at how much effort they put into making our experience better.

I figured that as the golf season nears, I would update the look a little and get ready for another year.  I even got a new picture of me that's a little more professional and a little less "Gorton's Fisherman".  If you are a new member or just new to the maintenance blog, I try to post pictures, links, or information from once to twice a week depending on how mouthy I am feeling in a given week or what all is happening on the course that may be of interest. 

Also, I have been able to format the blog for mobile device use!  Again a free service of Google Blogger.  Type the normal web address into your mobile browser and you will find a mobile device-friendly format for easy viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment