Thursday, December 22

Happy Holidays! Blogging will resume in 2012

With the Holidays upon us, there hasn't been much of anything going on in the maintenance department that is blog-worthy.  Many of the year-round staff use most if not all of their vacation in December to be with family, and it is generally quiet or even vacant here at the shop.  The course weathered the flooding fairly well, and the rain has just continues to keep things a soggy mess.  We have had near all-time record rains for our area this year.

This will probably be my final post for 2011, as I too am headed west to see my family back in Seattle for a few days.  I would like to wish you all a fantastic holiday season and a happy new year.  This was a fabulous year for me and the staff, and we are looking forward to an even better 2012. 

Visit the blog in January for a 'Meet the Crew' segment and some of the winter tasks we have outlined for this year.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment