Thursday, March 10

TurfMutt.com. Great info for weekend warriors and educators.

I stumbled on this link to TurfMutt.com.  A curious little educational blog and website dedicated to maintaining your yard and educating kids.  It amazes me how little people actually know about how to take care of a lawn.  With just a little motivation and Google, it's great to see more content online to help the back yard battler do it better and more environmentally considerate. 

One of my favorite parts of my job is answering questions from members about their lawn.  It gives me an opportunity to engage them while also provide a little insight.  I am always happy to offer a passing tip or occasionally visit a home to give a few tips.  Click on the link below if you are proud of the fact that your lawn looks bettter than your neighbor.  It's a perfect time to get ready for springtime!

http://www.turfmutt.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment