Friday, February 11

Over 1,000 hits to this blog!

I just checked the stats on this blog, and there have been over 1000 member views as of today!  There's a noticable spike every wednesday generally after the blast emails, telling me that the majority of the traffic is member-based. 

I'm really glad to see members engaged with what we do down in the maintenance building, and I will continue to make every effort to keep interesting and informative content related to our operation.

Also, please feel free to comment on the posts.  I love to get feedback, and have so far responded to every comment.  The point of this blog is to inform through content and answering questions, so feel free to comment as you please.

I will be back from Orlando this week, and will get caught up with my winter work pictures soon.  Hope you are all staying warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment